KU youth volleyball clinics start soon
This fall the Kansas University volleyball team will be playing host to a number of youth clinics for both girls and boys.
The Jayhawk Juniors Volleyball Clinics are for girls in kindergarten through eighth grade as well as third- through 12th-grade boys.
The clinics offer hours of organized, age-specific training during a span of weekly workouts.
Clinics begin Sept. 12 for girls, kindergarten through sixth grade, and Oct. 3 for seventh- and eighth-grade girls.
The boys’ clinics begin Sept. 16.
Cost per athlete ranges from $70 to $75 and everyone who attends receives a T-shirt.
Registration information can be found at jayhawkjuniors.com.
Contact Kevin Buhr, (785) 864-6117 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
More like this story
- Officials investigating, increasing security measures after threatenting message found in Tonganoxie High School bathroom
- Tonganoxie USD 464 addresses cyberbullying at meeting
- Derby police to give school officers body cameras
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County