Demolition Derby begins at 7 p.m. Saturday at McLouth Threshing Bee Grounds.
• Jefferson County Historical Society will feature two local artists this weekend at the John Steuart Curry Boyhood Home and Museum in Old Jefferson Town in Oskaloosa.
Julie Glichmann, Oskaloosa, specializes in equine, landscape and wildlife photography. She has been involved with breeding, training and showing Paso Fino horses. Meet Glichmann and enjoy her showing from 1-4 p.m. Saturday.
Daniel Calderon, Leavenworth, with his easel and palette, will be painting in acrylic. His art features often-forgotten extraordinary beauty that is found in ordinary living. Meet him and view his work from 1:30- 4 p.m. Sunday.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 796-6935
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown