New competitive softball team having tryouts
There’s a new competitive softball team in town.
The Tonganoxie Venom, coached by Bill Feden, is a 12-and-under team in its first year, and it is having tryouts to fill out its roster.
At 6 p.m. Monday, as well as 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 2 at Field No. 4 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds, the Venom will have tryouts for their final few spots.
Contact team manager Dawn Bennett at (913) 957-3750 if interested in a tryout.
More like this story
- Turnovers doom Tonganoxie football in district loss
- Tonganoxie football holds on again after big lead for 2nd victory of season
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half
- Tonganoxie football staves off Perry-Lecompton rally for first victory
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0