New competitive softball team having tryouts
There’s a new competitive softball team in town.
The Tonganoxie Venom, coached by Bill Feden, is a 12-and-under team in its first year, and it is having tryouts to fill out its roster.
At 6 p.m. Monday, as well as 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 2 at Field No. 4 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds, the Venom will have tryouts for their final few spots.
Contact team manager Dawn Bennett at (913) 957-3750 if interested in a tryout.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts