Tonganoxie city fire calls
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 8:27 p.m. and 8:50 p.m. Aug. 9, 10:26 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 11, 10:20 p.m. Aug. 12, 11 a.m. Aug. 13 and 12:27 p.m., 6:31 p.m. and 6:37 p.m. Aug. 14.
• At 10:51 p.m. Aug. 9, firefighters responded with EMS and Reno Township.
• At 4:44 p.m. Aug. 10, firefighters responded for parade standby.
• Firefighters responded at 5:06 p.m. Aug. 11 for a public relations event at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds.
• Firefighters responded for severe weather spotting at 5:28 p.m. Aug. 11.
• At 3:32 p.m. Aug. 12, firefighters responded to a Dumpster fire in the 700 block of Pleasant Street.
• Firefighters responded at 6:10 p.m. Aug. 13 for severe weather spotting.
• At 8:45 p.m. Aug. 13, firefighters responded to Second and Main streets for a tree down in the road.
• Firefighters responded at 9:20 p.m. Aug. 14 to the 2100 block of Willow Bend for the smell of natural gas. No hazard was found.
• Firefighters responded at 9:24 p.m. Aug. 14 to the Tonganoxie Nursing Center for a fire alarm.
More like this story
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action