Demolition Derby begins at 7 p.m. Saturday at McLouth Threshing Bee Grounds.
• Jefferson County Historical Society will feature two local artists this weekend at the John Steuart Curry Boyhood Home and Museum in Old Jefferson Town in Oskaloosa.
Julie Glichmann, Oskaloosa, specializes in equine, landscape and wildlife photography. She has been involved with breeding, training and showing Paso Fino horses. Meet Glichmann and enjoy her showing from 1-4 p.m. Saturday.
Daniel Calderon, Leavenworth, with his easel and palette, will be painting in acrylic. His art features often-forgotten extraordinary beauty that is found in ordinary living. Meet him and view his work from 1:30- 4 p.m. Sunday.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 796-693
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Kansas governor signs bill clarifying new property tax law