David and Jane Turner and Thamar Barnett went to Emporia for Thanksgiving dinner with Kathy Stimac and Terry Drennon. Paul and Lynn Heskett, Michelle and Isaac of Moran were there, along with a lot of Terry’s relatives.
Sid and Karen Sheppard of Topeka brought Thanksgiving dinner to Bid Sheppard and Kathy Powers. They ate at Bid’s House.
Virginia Murphy attended a birthday party for her great-granddaughter, Anniston Clark, in Leavenworth. Grandparents H.B. and Sandra Heim also attended. Anniston’s parents are Dave and Kara Clark.
Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger and John and Janice Oelschlaeger, Erin and Amy enjoyed their recent trip to Branson. They especially enjoyed “The Miracle of Christmas” at Sight & Sound Theatre. They visited friends Gene and Veronica Oots at Kimberling City, Mo.
On Nov. 24, which was Orville Oelschlaeger’s birthday, he and Rosie visited Gary and Linda Blanton at Highland. They went to eat at a restaurant in St. Joe.
The Gateway Bell Ringers and the Glory Generation singing group will be at Jarbalo United Methodist Church from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. Sunday afternoon, Dec. 12. Treats will be given out.
More like this story
- Zika virus confirmed in Kansas, officials say; now more than 200 cases nationwide
- New data shows syphilis, HIV cases grow locally
- Attorney compares Kansas sperm donor's plight, gay marriage
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County