On the evening of Nov. 20, a large crowd of relatives and friends filled the gymnasium at Pleasant Ridge Elementary School to celebrate Evelyn Schwinn’s 80th birthday. A buffet dinner was served, along with cupcakes for dessert. She has received more than 100 cards. Her large family of 60 members was present. She was grateful for everything.
A nice crowd enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner at the Springdale Friends Church on Nov. 21. Pastor Bill Gritton’s parents from Texas are here for the holidays.
Greg Gillaspie, Amber and Riley were visiting their grandmother, Evelyn Schwinn, Nov. 22. Peggy Gillaspie was an earlier visitor.
Estal and Judy Knapp, Kirk and Austin Knapp, Debbie and Terry Tindle, Shannon and Ryan Tindle and Loren were Thanksgiving guests of Wayne and Anabel Knapp from Wednesday, Nov. 24 until Friday.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck