Tonganoxie City Council
• Approved, 4-0, regular meeting minutes from Nov. 8 meeting.
• Approved, 4-0, pay ordinance A-1645.
• Approved, 4-0, $11,780 to Gametime Athletics for rehabilitation work of Tonganoxie Recreation Commission ball field 1 with funds from the TRC lease. Improvements includea renovations to the baseball infield, synthetic turf in front of the dugouts and customized irrigation.
• Approved, 4-0, $7,118.99 for work completed on Fourth Street Phase III project and $6,200 for extension of sidewalk from Finch Drive west to connect to the Fourth Street Phase III project to Meadows Construction.
• Approved, 4-0, $346,500 to Nowak Construction for work completed on BPU waterline interconnection project.
• Approved, 4-0, $24,995 to Water Products for valve project.
• Heard from City Administrator Mike Yanez that a 2008 Ford Focus the police department confiscated in a drug raid was sold to CarMax for $8,000. It was deposited in the police forfeiture account. A check for $1,200 was sent to the Leavenworth County Attorney’s Office for the 15 percent statutory forfeiture fee.
More like this story
- Public input needed for Tonganoxie mural work
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map