Youthville presentation is Tuesday in Lansing
Lansing Community Library is collaborating with representatives of Youthville to promote the value of and the need for foster parenting and adoption.
Youthville’s Ann Grabrian will make a presentation on foster parenting and adoption at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the library, 730 First Terrace, Lansing.
For additional information, contact Lansing Community Library Director Kim Turner at (913) 727-2929 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- KanCare providers lose millions for 2nd straight year
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes