Performers at Annie’s Country Jubilee to have benefit concert
Regular performers at Annie’s Country Jubilee in Tonganoxie will have a benefit concert.
Tony and Anthony Juarez will have a concert from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 19 at the Louisburg Middle School auditorium. Doors open at 2:45 p.m.
Proceeds will go toward the Agape’s Grace, Inc. day program and group homes. Agape’s Grace serves individuals with physical and intellectual challenges.
Concessions will be available.
More like this story
- Leavenworth, Douglas county officials battle grass fires; Tonganoxie chief offers prevention tips
- Antler broker flourishes in his Delphos business
- Tonganoxie woman best tall-tale teller in Kansas
- Tonganoxie student finds giant morel mushroom after heavy rain
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status