Performers at Annie’s Country Jubilee to have benefit concert
Regular performers at Annie’s Country Jubilee in Tonganoxie will have a benefit concert.
Tony and Anthony Juarez will have a concert from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 19 at the Louisburg Middle School auditorium. Doors open at 2:45 p.m.
Proceeds will go toward the Agape’s Grace, Inc. day program and group homes. Agape’s Grace serves individuals with physical and intellectual challenges.
Concessions will be available.
More like this story
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status
- True aim: Bonner Springs couple founds archery club
- Tonganoxie Easter egg hunt today in Chieftain Park
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push