Neighbor: Kyle Hayden
Occupation: Superintendent of Schools for Tonganoxie USD 464
Family: Wife, Katy; daughter Meron; son, Gage; daughter Brette.
Place of birth: Topeka.
Q: When did you move to the area, and what brought you here?
My family moved to Tonganoxie in July, 2008 after accepting the position of Assistant Superintendent of Schools for USD 464.
Q: What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?
Moving to Texas with my wife six months after getting married.
Q: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Do what is right and you will be blessed with peace of mind.
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
I love to travel and experience new places and could live just about anywhere as long as my family was with me; I prefer a quiet and simple life; and I have to work at accepting the fact that everything does not always go as planned.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was in elementary and middle school I wanted to be a military fighter pilot and an astronaut.
Q: What's your ideal vacation spot?
Anywhere where it is warm on a beach.
Song: This is always changing but right now it is "The Breath You Take" by George Strait
Food: Steak and Potatoes
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?