Neighbor: Kyle Hayden
Occupation: Superintendent of Schools for Tonganoxie USD 464
Family: Wife, Katy; daughter Meron; son, Gage; daughter Brette.
Place of birth: Topeka.
Q: When did you move to the area, and what brought you here?
My family moved to Tonganoxie in July, 2008 after accepting the position of Assistant Superintendent of Schools for USD 464.
Q: What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?
Moving to Texas with my wife six months after getting married.
Q: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Do what is right and you will be blessed with peace of mind.
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
I love to travel and experience new places and could live just about anywhere as long as my family was with me; I prefer a quiet and simple life; and I have to work at accepting the fact that everything does not always go as planned.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was in elementary and middle school I wanted to be a military fighter pilot and an astronaut.
Q: What's your ideal vacation spot?
Anywhere where it is warm on a beach.
Song: This is always changing but right now it is "The Breath You Take" by George Strait
Food: Steak and Potatoes
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide
- Tonganoxie superintendent's next court appearance is next week; administrator remains on administrative leave
- Lawmakers advance abortion, election law tweaks on 100th day
- Kansas court speeds handling of lawsuit over abortion law
- Linn County attorney dismisses case against Tonganoxie superintendent