Ray and Jeanette Cole, Luke and Emily and Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch Nov. 28 in Leavenworth for Jeanette’s 39th birthday.
It’s great to report that the harvest is over for the farmers in the Springdale area, thanks to the great weather.
Evelyn and Brenda Schwinn attended the community advent Nov. 28 at the Methodist Church. Several of the Springdale Friends Church ladies sang a special song.
Ray and Jeanette Cole and family played host to a Thanksgiving dinner for Ray’s parents, Bill and Carol, and his sister Beth and her family.
Danny and Linda Schwinn and Rick had her parents, Harold and Anne Schermbeck, her brother John and family and Aunt Edna Cowling over for Thanksgiving.
Johnny and Jackie Schwinn and Adam had a family Thanksgiving dinner for the Monroe side of the family.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed Thanksgiving at the home of Jeff and Jenna Gillaspie. Ed and Peggy Gillaspie and Drew were guests, too.
L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman traveled to their daughter Joyce Wolf’s home for her Thanksgiving dinner. Others attending were their daughter, Valery Lafferty, Bret, Whitney, and Steve Chrisman.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended Clarence Seaver’s funeral Dec. 1 at the United Methodist Church at McLouth. The Knapps were good friends with Seaver.
More like this story
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Kansas lawmaker seeks end of privatized foster care system
- Kansas Department for Children and Families won’t be audited for alleged anti-gay bias
- Kansas lawmaker calls for audit of child welfare agency
- Kansas child abuse cases increase more than 30 percent over past five years