Benefit concert planned
Regular performers at Annie’s Country Jubilee in Tonganoxie will have a benefit concert.
Tony and Anthony Juarez will have a concert from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 19 at the Louisburg Middle School auditorium. Doors open at 2:45 p.m.
Proceeds will go toward the Agape’s Grace, Inc. day program and group homes. Agape’s Grace serves individuals with physical and intellectual challenges.
Concessions will be available.
More like this story
- KSU students to go on the road to care for shelter animals
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers