JCN dominates MHS boys
The McLouth High boys basketball team didn’t have a very pleasant home opener Tuesday night, falling 71-35 to Jefferson County North.
The Bulldogs (2-2) got off to a slow start with six first-quarter points and trailed 32-18 at halftime. Then JCN (2-1) dominated in the second half, outscoring the home team 39-17 and limiting MHS to four points in the fourth quarter.
Eight McLouth players scored but only one reached double figures as Marc Walbridge finished with 10 points. Gavin Swearngin had seven and Shawn Dailey scored six.
The Bulldogs play at 7:30 p.m. Friday at Troy.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council hears concerns about sesquicentennial road closures
- KDHE continues to research soil following gas leak
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- McLouth High basketball teams open winter with new coaches
- Tonganoxie to have equestrian restrictions on sidewalks, trails