Emprise Bank acquiring First State Bank location in Wichita-area community
Tonganoxie-based First State Bank and Trust announced recently that its location in the city of Clearwater, southwest of Wichita, has been acquired by Emprise Bank.
The location had been owned by First State since 1995.
The transaction is scheduled to close in early 2011, pending regulatory approval.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Tonganoxie EAST group celebrates year with storyteller
- Attorney compares Kansas sperm donor's plight, gay marriage
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kris Roberts
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold