Emprise Bank acquiring First State Bank location in Wichita-area community
Tonganoxie-based First State Bank and Trust announced recently that its location in the city of Clearwater, southwest of Wichita, has been acquired by Emprise Bank.
The location had been owned by First State since 1995.
The transaction is scheduled to close in early 2011, pending regulatory approval.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie writer pens children's book that can help youths deal with loss due to suicide
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide
- Tonganoxie EAST group celebrates year with storyteller
- Leavenworth County Attorney advocates for awareness following deaths of 3 infants who shared beds with parents