Leavenworth County remains in winter weather advisory
Leavenworth County joins the rest of northeast Kansas in a winter weather advisory, effective until 6 p.m. Friday.
The National Weather Service issued the advisory for western and northern Missouri also.
A light mixture of rain or snow is expected and will become more widespread this afternoon. The mixed precipitation is expected to transition to snow Thursday evening. Storm totals between 2-4 inches could be possible by Friday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
More like this story
- Lansing approves Leavenworth County Humane Society permit for future building
- LCHS shelter permit approved
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next