Spelling bee canceled
The Leavenworth County Spelling Bee has been canceled because of inclement weather.
The spelling bee, which was originally scheduled for 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 5, has been moved to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 12 at the Leavenworth American Legion Post 23, 418 Cherokee St. in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers