Spelling bee canceled
The Leavenworth County Spelling Bee has been canceled because of inclement weather.
The spelling bee, which was originally scheduled for 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 5, has been moved to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 12 at the Leavenworth American Legion Post 23, 418 Cherokee St. in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Kansas efficiency consultants outline $2 billion in savings, efficiencies over five years
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- Kansas legislators struggle to draft tax plan for budget fix
- Kansas behind most states in not streaming Statehouse events
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed