TMS raises money for Haiti
Tonganoxie Middle School students raised $470.36 for Haitian disaster relief recently.
The money was donated to the Salvation Army.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action