On Feb. 10, the Schwinn brothers, Danny, John and Bill, enjoyed a business lunch at Ten Penny in Leavenworth with Bob Abel.
Peggy Gillaspie was visiting her mother, Evelyn Schwinn, on Feb. 15.
Christopher L. Schwinn, son of Linda and Brian Schwinn, celebrated his 22nd birthday on Feb. 16.
Kirk and Austin Knapp met for a men’s breakfast at the Rock Creek Church.
They came down to Wayne, and Anabel Knapp and cut a pickup load of wood and had dinner with them.
Gertrude Chrissman celebrated her birthday on Feb. 3 with her daughters, Joyce and Valerie at The Legends in Kansas City, Kan.
Gertrude Chrissman met with her classmates and had breakfast Feb. 15. They plan a get together once each month.
This will be the 60th anniversary of their high school graduation. About 20 attended.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Topeka firm for City Hall, police station work
- GOP senators vent frustrations at Brownback, but veto override unlikely
- Kansas Turnpike Authority to tackle flooding risk