Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Jefferson counties among those in winter storm warning
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for several area counties, including Leavenworth, Jefferson, Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
Some counties have warnings starting at 6 a.m. Wednesday and others starting at noon Wednesday with all of them ending at 6 p.m. Thursday.
Look for more weather updates on this site.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action