Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Jefferson counties among those in winter storm warning
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for several area counties, including Leavenworth, Jefferson, Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
Some counties have warnings starting at 6 a.m. Wednesday and others starting at noon Wednesday with all of them ending at 6 p.m. Thursday.
Look for more weather updates on this site.
More like this story
- Kansas official: Plans not firm for American Royal project in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Tonganoxie Elementary School class incorporates Chicago Cubs into writing exercise
- Kaw Valley League's future in limbo; Tonganoxie could be headed to Frontier League
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses