Jim Lawrence of Springdale played host to a Christmas dinner with his daughter and family and Toby from Virginia.
Because of the big storm in our area, many of us had a change of plans for Christmas.
The Richard Parker’s had their family members home with them for Christmas.
Bret Schwinn was celebrating his 18th birthday Dec. 29. His brother, Kyle, and he had lunch with their grandmother, Evelyn Schwinn.
There was no church Dec. 27 at Springdale Friends.
Kirk and Austin Knipp spent Christmas Eve and overnight Dec. 27 with breakfast at the home of his parents, Wayne and Anabel Knapp.
Tom and Kathy Powell had Christmas dinner at their home with some of Tom’s side of the family and Kathy’s side attending on Christmas Day.
More like this story
- Demand grows in China for Kansas sorghum
- Kansas may face $42 million tax tab to former Pizza Hut magnate
- Geologists: Drilling slowdown cuts number of Kansas quakes
- Kansas AG named to national group's new agriculture panel
- Sesquicentennial gets high marks as community celebrates 150 years of Tonganoxie