Tonganoxie police calls filed Jan. 5-7, 2010
• Traffic complaint, 3:30 p.m. at Tonganoxie Middle School.
• Suspicious activity/subject, 3:06 a.m. in the 600 block of East Fifth Street.
• First aid assist, 5:25 a.m. in the 200 block of West First Street.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 12:56 p.m. in the 200 block of West Third Street.
• First aid assist, 1:55 p.m. in the 100 block of West Eighth Street.
• Disturbance call, 4:17 p.m. in the 200 block of 12th Street.
• Fire call, 4:56 p.m. in the 100 block of West Eighth Street.
• Traffic complaint, 6:03 p.m. in the 400 block of West Fourth Street.
• Alarm, 8:42 p.m. in the 1100 block of Front Street.
• Harassing communication, 11:37 p.m. in the 100 block of 12th Street.
• Alarm, 12:19 a.m. in the 1200 block of East U.S. Highway 24-40.
More like this story
- Brownback wants more highway patrol officers
- Kansas trooper marks 10K Twitter followers with CHiPs star
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims