Congressman Moran coming to speak at Basehor VFW
U.S. Rep. Jerry Moran, R-Kan, will speak at a town hall meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St., in Basehor.
Moran, who is also a candidate for the U.S. Senate, will also take questions from the audience. The event is open to the public.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary