Congressman Moran coming to speak at Basehor VFW
U.S. Rep. Jerry Moran, R-Kan, will speak at a town hall meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St., in Basehor.
Moran, who is also a candidate for the U.S. Senate, will also take questions from the audience. The event is open to the public.
More like this story
- Man sentenced to 13 years for shooting clerk in Topeka
- Young would-be robber's effort stymied by clerk's stare
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Practicing procedure enhanced with simulator program at Tonganoxie Police Department