Congressman Moran coming to speak at Basehor VFW
U.S. Rep. Jerry Moran, R-Kan, will speak at a town hall meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St., in Basehor.
Moran, who is also a candidate for the U.S. Senate, will also take questions from the audience. The event is open to the public.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients