Pittsburg State rep to visit Tonganoxie High School
Dana Blubaugh, a Pittsburg State University admissions counselor, will be visiting Tonganoxie High School students at 2 p.m. Tuesday at THS.
The visit is conducted to inform students about the benefits of beginning their college careers at PSU.
Blubaugh will answer questions the students have about Pitt State and about college in general. The students also will receive a view book showing several different aspects of Pittsburg State.
For more information about PSU, call the office of admission, (800) 854-PITT, or visit the university’s home page at www.pittstate.edu.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- 2015 McLouth High spring sports schedules
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck