Transportation secretary to speak at luncheon
Deb Miller, Kansas secretary of transportation, will be the featured speaker at the Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce’s annual meeting, noon, Tuesday at the Myers Hotel, 220 S. Main St.
Along with Miller’s speech, the chamber will recognize its 27th citizen of the year.
The chamber asks that people R.S.V.P. by 5 p.m. Friday to attend the meeting. The cost of the luncheon is $12 for chamber members and $15 for non-chamber members.
For more information contact the chamber at (913) 845-9244 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015