Transportation secretary to speak at luncheon
Deb Miller, Kansas secretary of transportation, will be the featured speaker at the Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce’s annual meeting, noon, Tuesday at the Myers Hotel, 220 S. Main St.
Along with Miller’s speech, the chamber will recognize its 27th citizen of the year.
The chamber asks that people R.S.V.P. by 5 p.m. Friday to attend the meeting. The cost of the luncheon is $12 for chamber members and $15 for non-chamber members.
For more information contact the chamber at (913) 845-9244 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Father-son altercation leads to 5-hour Tonganoxie standoff