Transportation secretary to speak at luncheon
Deb Miller, Kansas secretary of transportation, will be the featured speaker at the Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce’s annual meeting, noon, Tuesday at the Myers Hotel, 220 S. Main St.
Along with Miller’s speech, the chamber will recognize its 27th citizen of the year.
The chamber asks that people R.S.V.P. by 5 p.m. Friday to attend the meeting. The cost of the luncheon is $12 for chamber members and $15 for non-chamber members.
For more information contact the chamber at (913) 845-9244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- Hesston factory gunman had been served protection order, sheriff says
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- 2 KC area residents arrested in prescription forgery case