Donation account set up for local woman with cancer
A donation account has been set up at First State Bank and Trust for Tonganoxie resident Trudy Richardson, who has cancer.
Richardson was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago and this July she was deemed cancer-free. However, cancer has returned since that time.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society's Fourth Monday festivities are next week
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Sesquicentennial gets high marks as community celebrates 150 years of Tonganoxie
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown