Kansans For Life vigil is Friday at courthouse
Kansans For Life is sponsoring its annual candlelight vigil in response to the anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling of Roe v. Wade in 1973.
The group will meet at 5:30 p.m. Friday on the west side of the Leavenworth County Courthouse for a 30-minute silent prayer vigil. People who attend are asked to bring a candle for the prayer vigil.
More like this story
- Sesquicentennial gets high marks as community celebrates 150 years of Tonganoxie
- Edwardsville police recover missing Airstream
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Kansas deputies confront nude Oregon man taking pictures