Kansans For Life vigil is Friday at courthouse
Kansans For Life is sponsoring its annual candlelight vigil in response to the anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling of Roe v. Wade in 1973.
The group will meet at 5:30 p.m. Friday on the west side of the Leavenworth County Courthouse for a 30-minute silent prayer vigil. People who attend are asked to bring a candle for the prayer vigil.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises