Tonganoxie Elementary School students collecting money for Haiti relief effort
Tonganoxie Elementary School is collecting money for Haiti relief efforts. Through Friday, the school will be collecting change and bills that will be given to the American Red Cross.
Churches in Tonganoxie and McLouth also have been collecting money for disaster relief through their denominations and through other organizations.
For more information about those efforts, see page 3 of today’s edition of The Mirror.
Anyone knowing of other efforts to help with the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti or local residents in Haiti assisting with those efforts, contact news editor Shawn Linenberger via email: email@example.com or by phone, (913) 845-2222.
More like this story
- Lawrence Memorial plans for Tonganoxie office expansion later this year
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- Kansas health care advocates continue to push Medicaid expansion, despite slim prospects in Legislature
- Tonganoxie, McLouth teams prepare for regional, substate assignments
- Remember When: A Community Review for March 1, 2017