Tonganoxie police calls filed Jan. 14 and Jan. 19-21, 2010
• Disturbance call, 12:09 a.m., Fourth and Main streets.
• Traffic complaint, 6:33 a.m. in the 200 block of West Street.
• Driver’s license revoked, 6:11 p.m. in the 1100 block of West Street.
• Suspicious activity/subject, 12:19 a.m. in the 1000 block of Church Street.
• First aid assist, 2:50 p.m. in the 300 block of East U.S. Highway 24-40.
• Traffic complaint, 8:41 p.m. at First and Main streets.
• Suspicious activity/subject, 5:39 a.m. in the 400 Stone Creek Drive.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Showcase of sunflowers at Grinter Farms near Tonganoxie should be in peak bloom in coming days
- Kansas City Connection: Taking a tour up North