Vigil taking place Friday
Kansans For Life is sponsoring a candlelight vigil in response to the anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling of Roe v. Wade in 1973.
The group will meet at 5:30 p.m. Friday on the west side of the Leavenworth County Courthouse for a silent prayer vigil. People who attend are asked to bring a candle for the prayer vigil.
More like this story
- Topeka woman killed when bicycle hit by truck
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- Remember When: A Community Review for Dec. 14, 2016
- Tonganoxie Face to Face: VFW's Art Miller