Vigil taking place Friday
Kansans For Life is sponsoring a candlelight vigil in response to the anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling of Roe v. Wade in 1973.
The group will meet at 5:30 p.m. Friday on the west side of the Leavenworth County Courthouse for a silent prayer vigil. People who attend are asked to bring a candle for the prayer vigil.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action