“Count Your Kid In,” a free infant and preschool screening clinic, will be sponsored by Keystone Learning Services and Jefferson County Health Department.
If you have concerns about your child's development (ages birth to five years), call for an appointment. Children are screened in areas of speech/language development, motor development, concept development, social skills, vision and hearing.
This clinic takes place this Friday at McLouth Church of the Nazarene, 901 Lake Street. The church is just east of McLouth on Kansas Highway 16. Call (785) 863-3410 to schedule an appointment.
Please submit McLouth community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- County commissioner shuns bilingual Spanish TV reporter
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015