State senator planning a meet-and-greet breakfast
A meet and great for state Sen. Chris Steineger, D-Kansas City, Kan., will be 9 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 6 at the Basehor Community Library, 1400 158th St.
Steineger is running for Kansas secretary of state.
Kenny Johnston, executive director of the Kansas Democratic Party, also will speak.
A hot breakfast will be served at the event. Cost is $8.
For more information, call (913) 651-7342.
More like this story
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits