County chambers of commerce plan Legislative updates
The Chambers of Commerce in Leavenworth County announce the slate of Legislative Updates with the Leavenworth County delegation to the Kansas State Legislature. For 2010, three events will take place. Those dates are: 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. February 5, March 5 and April 16.
The first event will be held at the Carnegie Arts Center, 601 S. 5th Street, in Leavenworth.
To register for the first session, please call the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce at 682-4112, or by email at Linda@LLChamber.com. The cost to attend the event is $10, and includes hors d' oeuvres and refreshments.
This event is open to the public with paid admission.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High girls track 2nd, boys 4th at Bobcat Relays
- O'Brien: Broken funding formula and necessary corrections
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events