County chambers of commerce plan Legislative updates
The Chambers of Commerce in Leavenworth County announce the slate of Legislative Updates with the Leavenworth County delegation to the Kansas State Legislature. For 2010, three events will take place. Those dates are: 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. February 5, March 5 and April 16.
The first event will be held at the Carnegie Arts Center, 601 S. 5th Street, in Leavenworth.
To register for the first session, please call the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce at 682-4112, or by email at Linda@LLChamber.com. The cost to attend the event is $10, and includes hors d' oeuvres and refreshments.
This event is open to the public with paid admission.
More like this story
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Tonganoxie superintendent interviews set for next week
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school
- Dedication, open house Saturday at new Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Tonganoxie girls golf puts finishing touches on inaugural season at Spring Hill regional