I-70 to K-7 ramp closed
The ramp from eastbound Interstate 70 to Kansas Highway 7 is closed due to damage caused by an oversized semitrailer traveling underneath the bridge.
Kansas Department of Transportation officials say damage was caused to the bridge structure and further inspection will be needed to assess the total damage and repairs needed. The damage occurred Friday afternoon and the ramp will remain closed at least through the holiday weekend, KDOT said.
Eastbound I-70/KTA traffic entering onto K-7 will enter on the left side of the ramp over the ramp bridge. Eastbound I-70/KTA traffic exiting K-7 will be directed to 110th Street to turn around and head back to exit to K-7. Drivers should expect delays and are advised to use alternate routes if possible.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board
- Aspiring to be a Spire: Freemyer signs with Saint Mary
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum