Terrier dog show
The United Kennel Club Conformation/Junior Showmanship Dog Show will be 8:30 a.m. Saturday, July 24 and Sunday, July 25 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds.
The Heartland Toy Fox Terrier Association will be the hosting club.
Pre-entry fee is $11 and must be received by Wednesday, July 14.
For more information, contact Donna Temple-Burgess at (507) 327-8711, email@example.com or Cindy Werner (913) 774-4311, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas agency spokeswoman's Facebook posting draws criticism
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- The beetle hunter: KU entomologist on quest to identify insects of Peru
- Current, retired educators from Tonganoxie square off in general election
- Tonganoxie police station, City Hall discussion trudges on