Aunt Norie’s Sewing Room
Jefferson County Historical Society will feature several displays from 1-4 p.m. Saturday at Old Jefferson Town in Oskaloosa:
“I’m a Member of…” featuring history from Jefferson County clubs and organizations (Grange, 4-H, Extension Home Units, churches and community clubs, in the Reynolds Building; and photography of John Hollis, of Ozawkie, in the Curry House).
• McLouth’s 10th annual community social to “Celebrate Our Freedom” will begin at 6 p.m. Saturday, July 17, in the Fellowship Hall of the McLouth Church of the Nazarene. Veterans, active-duty military service men and women, and all community servants will be honored. If you have loved ones serving overseas, please bring pictures for display and their APO address. Community CARE packages will be collected to send to our service men and women overseas. Please bring a covered dish to share. Everyone is welcome to share in this special evening.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie trainer warns of heat illnesses, urges proper hydration
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- While Kansas sees fewer earthquakes, more than ever rattle Oklahoma