Richard and Wanda Parker traveled last week to Tulsa, Okla., to attend the funeral of Richard’s cousin, Cliff Parker.
Dave and Julie Zule and children vacationed in Omaha, Neb., during the July 2 weekend and visited the zoo while there.
Fifty-six people came July 4 to Danny and Linda Schwinn’s home for the annual Schwinn celebration and to enjoy the potluck dinner and evening fireworks.
Isabella and Audrey Gillaspie were July 6 visitors of their great-grandma, Evelyn Schwinn.
On July 4, the Springdale community was lit up with fireworks from Schwinn families, the Powells and friends and relatives, Jim Lawrence and grandchildren and the Slaughter family. Wayne and Anabel Knapp sat on their front porch and could see the light of Easton and Fort Leavenworth. McLouth had its display on Monday evening. Couldn’t hear the sound but beautiful different colors in the sky.
More like this story
- Here's to Kirby in Tonganoxie
- Pleasant day for a run for Tonganoxie cross country team
- On course for THS: Tonganoxie cross country teams win home meet, take 5th at Rim Rock Classic
- Tonganoxie Chieftain cross country teams take first, second at Perry-Lecompton meet
- Footloose Chieftains: Tonganoxie cross country qualifies both teams for state for 1st time in a decade