Free produce available
Free produce is available for families trying to make ends meet. Every week there is a different offering: Corn, squash, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini. Deliveries are every Friday through July and then twice a week: Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 4-5 p.m. Call Salvation Army, (913) 682-6523 for more information and locations.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career