Free produce available
Free produce is available for families trying to make ends meet. Every week there is a different offering: Corn, squash, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini. Deliveries are every Friday through July and then twice a week: Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 4-5 p.m. Call Salvation Army, (913) 682-6523 for more information and locations.
More like this story
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future
- Battle lines being drawn over Kansas school district 'realignment' bill
- Kansas senator seeks to end daylight saving time
- Kansas ranks low in providing summer meals to children
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food