Jeff and Jenna Gillaspie entertained on July 10 with a 5th birthday party for their daughter, Isabella. Everyone enjoyed birthday cake and ice cream and watched her open her gifts. Then all the little guests enjoyed some water activities. She shares her July 12 birthday with her aunt, Marie Gillaspie.
Amy Jo Schwinn was honored with a bridal shower on July 10 at Sis’ Sweets Coffee Shop in Leavenworth. She is the daughter of Johnny and Jackie Schwinn.
Richard and Wanda Parker became great-grandparents on July 11 at 10:30 a.m. Matt and Amanda Dragoo of El Dorado had a baby boy, William, weighing in at 9 pounds, 10 ounces and was 21 inches long. He has a sister to welcome him. Cheryl and Mike Dragoo are the grandparents.
Peggy Gillaspie and Maryanne Meinert enjoyed lunch at IHOP on July 12 for Maryanne’s birthday.
Sharon Lynn was out visiting her sister, Evelyn Schwinn, July 14 and went to get some sweet corn.
Jean and Diane Hungerford from Texas and Linda Wallace from Topeka were guests of LJ and Gertrude Chrisman of Springdale the week of July 14.
From July 12-16, United Methodist Church of McLouth had its Bible school program.
More like this story
- Brotherly love in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Planning Commission approves recommendations on large projects
- Ace has a new place for hardware in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society Museum open 3 days each week during summer
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial organizers asking for residents to show up Sunday for lip dub video