Neighbor: Brenda Johnson
Occupation: Director of nursing, operating room nurse
Family: Husband, Eric; daughter, Anastasia (5); and son, Wesley (3).
Place of birth: Kansas City, Kan.
Q: When did you move to Tonganoxie, and what brought you here?
A: We came to Tonganoxie from KCK in 1999 when we found the little piece of land with a pond that was perfect for us. That was during the time when the Kansas Speedway was being built.
Q: What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?
A: Does eating outdated yogurt count? Not really a risk taker.
Q: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
A: Don't sweat the small stuff. If you can't keep up with the laundry, just go buy more socks and undies. Thanks Liz!
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: I really love my family, I enjoy going places and I like to set goals for myself
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: Dentist, Veterinarian, Circus Clown
Q: What's your ideal vacation spot?
A: Caribbean, the farther south the better!
Song: Hard decision, mostly get to listen to little kids songs lately.
Food: Giant Crablegs
More like this story
- Few original Brownback cabinet secretaries remain
- Face to Face: Grandpa's Burger Box's Kristin Conley
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Kansas to receive $5.6 million federal workforce grant