Child ID card offered
Tonganoxie Nursing Center is offering child identification cards for local youths.
Each card will have fingerprints, a thumbnail photo, current height/weight, emergency contact numbers and any identifying marks on the child.
From 3-7 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, parents can bring their children to the nursing center so the cards can be created.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September