Child ID card offered
Tonganoxie Nursing Center is offering child identification cards for local youths.
Each card will have fingerprints, a thumbnail photo, current height/weight, emergency contact numbers and any identifying marks on the child.
From 3-7 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, parents can bring their children to the nursing center so the cards can be created.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map