Vacation Bible School “High Seas Expedition — Exploring the Mighty Love of God” will meet from 6:30-9:15 p.m. Monday through Friday, June 25, at McLouth Church of the Nazarene. Fun for all ages. Everyone is invited.
• McLouth Friendship Club’s Covered Dish Luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday at the McLouth Community Center. All adults 50 and older are welcome. Please bring a covered dish and your table service. You are requested to bring a snapshot of a pet you have had, as a child or an adult. If you need a ride, the Jefferson County Services Organization vehicle (with limited seating) is available to residents within a one-mile radius of McLouth. Please call Charlotte Robinson to make your reservation for a ride: (913) 796-6798.
• If there is enough interest, a new Jefferson County Community Band will be started. The idea is to play one night a week for one to two hours in a location where people in the community of Jefferson County can come with their lawn chairs and listen to free music. If you play an instrument and would like to participate, call Judy: (785) 691-9263.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Kansas House passes amendment protecting hunting, fishing rights
- Kansas Department for Children and Families won’t be audited for alleged anti-gay bias
- Army breaks ground for Tonganoxie center
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities