Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn attended the visitation for Jim Crum at the Davis Funeral Chapel on Wednesday, June 9. Then Sharon Lynn, Peggy and Evelyn attended the funeral service on Thursday, June 10 at the First Christian Church in Leavenworth. He lost his life to an accident while mowing.
Jennifer, David and Brayden Roggenkamp of St. Marys were weekend visitors of the Johnny Schwinn family.
Shirley Gritton of Texas, mother of pastor Bill Gritton, has been visiting the family. She is a home economics teacher, on her summer break.
John and Cora Moses attended the barbecue cookoff Saturday, June 12 at Tonganoxie.
Bonner Springs all-school reunion was May 29. After the reunion, these people came up to the Chrisman home to continue visiting. They were Helen and Linc Stransky, Betty and Danny Dunivan, Bob and Caroline Summers, Bill Hughes, Betty Scafe, Charlene Kerby, Allene Drennon and Mary Ann Allen.
More like this story
- Youths encouraged to visit Tonganoxie Library to pick up sesquicentennial coloring sheet
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Shoe drive helps youth shine in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logo unveiled; community band expected to make return