Tonganoxie City Fire Department
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 7:34 p.m. June 11, 6:02 p.m. June 13, 1:54 a.m., 6:38 a.m. and 2:08 p.m. June 14, 11:12 a.m. June 15, 11:11 a.m. Thursday, 10:16 a.m. Friday, 4:46 p.m. and 8:50 p.m. Saturday and 1:40 p.m. and 7:28 p.m. Saturday.
• At 10:16 p.m. June 11, firefighters responded to the 200 block of Church Street for sparking power lines.
• Firefighters responded for severe weather storm spotting at 11:52 p.m. June 11.
• Firefighters responded at 5:14 a.m. June 14 to assist a citizen who had fallen.
• At 9:17 a.m. Wednesday, June 16, firefighters served on standby for Stranger Township Fire Department.
• At 4:07 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, firefighters assisted a citizen who had fallen.
• Firefighters responded for severe weather storm spotting at 5:08 p.m. Wednesday, June 16.
• At 10:52 p.m. Wednesday, June 17, firefighters responded for a fire alarm in the 300 block of Bury. It was found to be a false alarm.
• At 3:56 p.m. Friday, firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at Southpark and Willis Drive to clean up fluids from the road.
• At 11:24 a.m. Saturday, firefighters responded for severe weather spotting.
• Firefighters responded at 10:56 p.m. Saturday to the 200 block of West Third Street for an illegal fire.
• Firefighters responded at 11:26 p.m. Saturday for severe weather storm spotting.
— Look for more record items, such as Tonganoxie police, Leavenworth County Sheriff’s office and Tonganoxie Municipal Court online at tonganoxiemirror.com.
More like this story
- Panel faults Kansas mental health system
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- 2 Topeka nursing homes, Washburn partner on internships
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients