Leavenworth County taking applications for Stranger Township Board clerk
The Board of County Commissioners of Leavenworth County will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of clerk of Stranger Township Board.
Applications must be submitted to the county clerk’s office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Suite 106, Leavenworth 66048 before 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 30.
Applicants must be registered voters and must reside in Stranger Township. Persons interested in serving in this capacity should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County clerk. For more information, contact the county clerk’s office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Kansas ACT scores above national average but change little
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- A perfect 10 for Tonganoxie High wrestlers
- Tonganoxie wrestling tough on the road