Leavenworth County taking applications for Stranger Township Board clerk
The Board of County Commissioners of Leavenworth County will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of clerk of Stranger Township Board.
Applications must be submitted to the county clerk’s office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Suite 106, Leavenworth 66048 before 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 30.
Applicants must be registered voters and must reside in Stranger Township. Persons interested in serving in this capacity should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County clerk. For more information, contact the county clerk’s office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Tonganoxie High girls track 2nd, boys 4th at Bobcat Relays
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game