Nursing center offering child identification cards
Tonganoxie Nursing Center is offering a final opportunity to get child identification cards for local youths.
Each card will have fingerprints, a thumbnail photo, current height/weight, emergency contact numbers and any indentifying marks on the child. From 3-7 p.m. Wednesday, June 30, parents can bring their children to the nursing center, 1010 East St., so the cards can be created.
More like this story
- Appeals court upholds Kansas cap on local school taxes
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital accepting grant applications for local wellness projects
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Lawrence Memorial plans for Tonganoxie office expansion later this year
- KNEA to appeal dismissal of teacher tenure lawsuit