Dog show coming to Leavenworth County Fairgrounds
The United Kennel Club Conformation/Junior Showmanship Dog Show will be 8:30 a.m. Saturday, July 24 and Sunday, July 25 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds.
The Heartland Toy Fox Terrier Association will be the hosting club.
Pre-entry fee is $11 and must be received by July 14.
Mail pre-entry fee and registration form to event secretary: Donna Temple-Burgess, 20187 620th Ave, Eagle Lake, Minn., 56024; (507) 327-8711; firstname.lastname@example.org. Show chairperson: Cindy Werner (913) 774-4311, email@example.com.
More like this story
- McLouth High basketball teams open winter with new coaches
- Tonganoxie, McLouth teams prepare for regional, substate assignments
- Regionals start today, tomorrow for Tonganoxie, McLouth teams
- Tonganoxie 'late night' basketball event helps get 2016-17 season started
- Start of a new Tonganoxie High boys basektball era