Dog show coming to Leavenworth County Fairgrounds
The United Kennel Club Conformation/Junior Showmanship Dog Show will be 8:30 a.m. Saturday, July 24 and Sunday, July 25 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds.
The Heartland Toy Fox Terrier Association will be the hosting club.
Pre-entry fee is $11 and must be received by July 14.
Mail pre-entry fee and registration form to event secretary: Donna Temple-Burgess, 20187 620th Ave, Eagle Lake, Minn., 56024; (507) 327-8711; email@example.com. Show chairperson: Cindy Werner (913) 774-4311, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kobach says Kansas attracted most new businesses since 2003
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?