Dog show coming to Leavenworth County Fairgrounds
The United Kennel Club Conformation/Junior Showmanship Dog Show will be 8:30 a.m. Saturday, July 24 and Sunday, July 25 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds.
The Heartland Toy Fox Terrier Association will be the hosting club.
Pre-entry fee is $11 and must be received by July 14.
Mail pre-entry fee and registration form to event secretary: Donna Temple-Burgess, 20187 620th Ave, Eagle Lake, Minn., 56024; (507) 327-8711; email@example.com. Show chairperson: Cindy Werner (913) 774-4311, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- McLouth High basketball teams open winter with new coaches
- Tonganoxie, McLouth teams prepare for regional, substate assignments
- Scrimmages, introductions to showcase many Tonganoxie High teams tonight
- Fall sports start Monday with midnight practices in Tonganoxie
- Regionals start today, tomorrow for Tonganoxie, McLouth teams