Habitat for Humanity kicks off next week in county
The kick-off of Heartland Habitat for Humanity’s latest project in Leavenworth County will be 5-7 p.m. Thursday, March 11, at the Heritage Center, 109 Delaware in Leavenworth.
Cost is $10 with all proceeds benefiting Heartland Habitat. RSVP to Vanessa Little at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (913) 342-3047 for more information.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Easter egg hunt today in Chieftain Park
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books