Registration forms for annual parade due soon
Want to be part of the 22nd annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade?
Registration forms can be picked up at the Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce, 304 West St., or can be downloaded from the chamber’s Web site, tonganoxiechamber.org.
The forms may also be picked up at The Mirror office, 520 E. Fourth St.
Forms are due back to the chamber office Monday and may be dropped off at the chamber office or faxed at (913) 845-9244.
• No throwing of candy from floats or vehicles.
• No three-wheelers, four-wheelers, go-carts, mini bikes, or dirt bikes.
• Entrants younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• All dogs must be current for rabies vaccinations as of the day of the event.
• Dogs should be leashed and no female dogs in any stage of heat.
• Check-in no later than 9:45 a.m. at the corner of Fourth and Main streets.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High grad still playing ball
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Tonganoxie swimmer places at Sunflower State Games
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go