Second legislative update set for Friday in Leavenworth
The second of three Legislative Updates will take place from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday at the Carnegie Arts Center, 601 S. Fifth St., Leavenworth. To register for the session, call the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce at (913) 682-4112 or by email: Linda@LLChamber.com.
Cost for the event is $10, with hors d’ oeuvres and refreshments to be served. The event is open to the public with paid admission.
The updates are being sponsored by the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce, as well as chambers from Basehor and Tonganoxie.
The Chambers of Commerce in Leavenworth County announce the slate of Legislative Updates with the Leavenworth County delegation to the Kansas State Legislature. For 2010, three events will take place.
The next session is scheduled for April 16.
More like this story
- Wichita attorney elected Kansas Democratic Party chairman
- Majority of Kansas precinct seats empty for both parties
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- Kansas Democrats see close race between Clinton, Sanders